Walmart just slashed the price of Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine al com

cricut design space desktop

So I’m gonna click on weld and there we go. When I go to make it, you’ll see it retained that shape. So this is how you can create designs from scratch. And, of course, now go ahead and click cancel, you know, you may not have any interest in doing two hearts like this, but you could do so many things with these tools. There’s really a lot of options. Now, the one thing that I didn’t show you, and let’s just go back so I can be complete here, we’re gonna undo and go back until got, our two hearts are separate again.

cricut design space desktop

Step 3: Choose your Machine

So it just went right to my computer and let’s see, and we can go to my computer where it actually downloaded, but I just need to close one of these windows. And my Mac actually unzips it for me. I have it set, Chrome, actually, Google Chrome, which is what I’m using, I have it set to unzip all my files. I don’t ever have to worry about it, and here is the file itself that we will be using.

Cricut Joy Review - Whats The Best

Cricut Joy Review.

Posted: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 08:00:00 GMT [source]

The Cricut Design Space Canvas

So we need to get these two hearts joined permanently. Now there’s a number of ways that you can join things and they’re easy to confuse with one another, so let’s talk about them. Templates is a feature that’s only available on desktop and clicking on it lets you choose a template to help you design something. Once you choose a template, it will put the outline onto your canvas for you.

Screenshots

Now, if you click on advanced here, which is the little plus sign, you get access to whatever color you want. So if you really want like a more of a pink, you can just use this grid here. It’s not really a grid, the spectrum, the shader. You can also use this one down here to get lots of different colors.

HOW TO REMOVE MATERIAL FROM A MAT

And let me zoom in so you can see that better. All right, so we’ve got it resized. You can also resize up here if you would like.

Cricut Design Space for Desktop: Answers to Your Questions

When Design Space opens you will see a login screen. If you purchased your Cricut machine from cricut.com, you probably already created a Cricut account. Use the username and password from that account to log in.

cricut design space desktop

And it is over here in the layers panel, you can see that it’s set to draw, which is what we want. If, for some reason, it wasn’t, you would wanna go up to the line type menu and select draw, okay? ‘Cause we want to use our pen to draw it onto our certificate.

So now we have the ungroup option here, so I’m gonna click that and now they operate independently again. We wanna cut this though, so I’m gonna put it back on cut and go back and change it to red. Of course, I could also have just undone it back to red, okay? Now what I’d really like to do, this isn’t much of a design, just a red heart. I would like to make my own design and so I’m going to duplicate this heart.

We can change the color of it. And if we go up here to the line type menu, next to the menu that says cut, which is our default, our default choice is to cut, we have currently a dark gray box. This is the color picker box, and if I click on it, I get access to a menu of common colors. I could choose one like red, and now it’s red.

Some really cute calligraphy things that would look super cute on a shirt. All right, I’m gonna click on this deer. All right, so if we, and you’ll notice that if you like make a change and go back up to here, you get another option. So you have save, and if you click save again, it’ll save on top of the one you have. Now, again, this one will be a little harder to get off the mat because it’s more detailed, but we do it the same way. We flip our mat over onto our surface and we peel the mat away instead of the other way.

The process is fairly straightforward and if you follow the prompts in Design Space it should take a couple of minutes. If you don’t have an account, select “Create Cricut ID” to create a new username (your email address) and enter a new password. If you purchase a product or register for an account through a link on our site, we may receive compensation. Cricut has long been the most sought-after name for crafters who love to personalize their creations.

Instead, I always click on browse and I go find the file I downloaded. That’s why it’s important to remember where it went and if you can’t find it, dollars to donuts, it’s in your downloads folder and both Mac and Windows have a downloads folder. All right, so here it is right here. So when you download the file, when you click this link right here, it downloads the file so I’m gonna do that for you right now. And that’s what it did, it went there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Hetfield House: The Vail Resort Mansion in Colorado

COVID-19 Cruise Health & Safety Protocols

3 Best Hair Salons in Los Angeles, CA Expert Recommendations